Here is a summary of new features that are available in the TELSA model (Version 3.6 – December 2008)
- Enhancements have been made to the user interface and algorithms to simulate the contagious spread of transitions such as the dispersal of invasive plant species.
- An option to define the spatial autocorrelation in transition pathways for individual transition events has been added.
- Users now have the ability to prioritize management on the landscape by patch size.
- New model algorithms for simulating the spread of insect disturbances have been added.
- There is now an option to constrain the number of transition events by the input size distribution and the level of landscape fragmentation.
- Added code optimization enhancements to the main model to improve run times.