Senior decision-makers and environmental managers are faced with enormous challenges as they address existing pollution problems and attempt to protect the environment from the stresses of urban, industrial, and rural development. With 35 years of global experience, ESSA understands these challenges and has become renowned for designing creative solutions and approaches to environmental problems associated with development and resource depletion.
Our experienced specialists work with clients to assess needs, design appropriate tools and training, conduct analyses, generate information, and develop plans that will support sustainable development objectives. Our participatory approach to problem-solving ensures the results will be effective and meet real needs.
Our Environmental Management & Monitoring services include:
- community-based planning for environmental management;
- design and development of environmental management systems (EMS);
- environmental monitoring design;
- environmental policy and regulatory support;
- First Nations environment and resource management;
- indicators and CSR/environmental reporting;
- mediation, and stakeholder engagement;
- pollution assessment, management and monitoring;
- regional planning; and
- workshop training an facilitation.